3 replies to this topic

#1 LukeA

LukeA

Junior Mechanic

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:29 PM

Hi All,

I know you all are quite busy as the summer come towards the end, but I thought that sometime soon we could set up one of Vaughn's "chat now" chat's. I know Vaughn is clearly not around for the chat, but it's carrying on his constant support to the DP. Anyway I was thinking we'd have the chat sometime on Sunday or during the week of the August 27th in the DP public chatroom. So, let me know here if you'd like to do that. I have a few things I'd like to talk to you all about in the chat.
Luke Allingham

#2 OAR

OAR

Cat-1

• Members
  • 3,296 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:52 AM

Hi All,

I know you all are quite busy as the summer come towards the end, but I thought that sometime soon we could set up one of Vaughn's "chat now" chat's. I know Vaughn is clearly not around for the chat, but it's carrying on his constant support to the DP. Anyway I was thinking we'd have the chat sometime on Sunday or during the week of the August 27th in the DP public chatroom. So, let me know here if you'd like to do that. I have a few things I'd like to talk to you all about in the chat.

Thanks for the heads up Luke. I will pass along this to ChrisE and patricknd.
"I just got back from Red Lobster" Snakes on a Plane

#3 LukeA

LukeA

Junior Mechanic

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for the heads up Luke. I will pass along this to ChrisE and patricknd.

Thanks OAR, let's mark it down for this Sunday 12PM Central time in USA and see who joins.
Luke Allingham

#4 LukeA

LukeA

Junior Mechanic

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:23 PM

I spoke with Vaughn this evening and spoke to him about the chat one Sunday, he said he may be a surprise guest, meaning that there is a good chance that he will be at the chance. We don't know when he will be returning to the DP, so if you can make Sunday at 12PM central time in the Daily Peloton public chat room - http://www.dailypeloton.com/chat.asp - I'd highly try to make it.
Luke Allingham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users