Photo

Tom Boonen and girlfriend

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 VdB

VdB

• 5,504 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 10:21 AM

Boonen's manager Paul De Geyter has issued a press release in which he states that Tom Boonen and his girlfriend Lore Van De Weyer are taking a 'time out' from their relationship. They do not want to comment any further on the issue and neither will their friends and family.

http://www.vrtnieuws...daal/index.html

That sounds like the beginning of the end. unsure.gif
War. War never changes. The end of the world occurred pretty much as we had predicted: Too many humans, not enough space or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

#2 pugdog

pugdog

Cat-2

• Members
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE(VdB @ Nov 29 2006, 07:21 PM) View Post

Boonen's manager Paul De Geyter has issued a press release in which he states that Tom Boonen and his girlfriend Lore Van De Weyer are taking a 'time out' from their relationship. They do not want to comment any further on the issue and neither will their friends and family.

Monaco has that effect on people.
Keeping order is a crutch for those too lazy to search for things.

#3 VdB

VdB

• 5,504 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:20 PM

Hope you weren't talking from personal experience Pug...or maybe it's the relentless Grimaldi saga that makes you say that? wink.gif
War. War never changes. The end of the world occurred pretty much as we had predicted: Too many humans, not enough space or resources to go around. The details are trivial and pointless, the reasons, as always, purely human ones.

#4 pugdog

pugdog

Cat-2

• Members
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

Not personal experience, I can't afford it. Tom Boonen can't either, but he's famous so that'll do.

#5 Kitty on Wheels

Kitty on Wheels

Soigneur

• Members
  • 776 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:22 PM

Well, Tom Boonen's mind does seem to have been on the nightlife of late. Didn't Frank Schleck say in a recent procycling issue that he (Schleck) was sick just before the Worlds and had to spend the night at the hospital, and when he told Boonen that at the starting line, Boonen went: "The Hospital? Cool name for a nightclub!"? huh.gif

#6 Guest_chris t_*

Guest_chris t_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:59 AM

QUOTE(VdB @ Nov 29 2006, 06:21 PM) View Post

VDB, you make a good Hollywood reporter tongue.gif

will Lore out of the scene, it leaves a place in his bed for you laugh.gif

#7 Guest_chris t_*

Guest_chris t_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:11 AM

VDB, I think found out what happened. Lore and Angelique are lipstick lesbians.

IPB Image
IPB Image

#8 Guest_chris t_*

Guest_chris t_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

there is no apparent truth to the rumour they go down like Haselbacher in a bunch sprint biggrin.gif

#9 Yoeki

Yoeki

Soigneur

• Members
  • 785 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 02:57 AM

hahaha

Hope this thread isnt lost. Theres been some quality posts over the last few days. Much to oncearunners chagrin. tongue.gif
"It's just so easy. I have the option to go down the road to get a meat pie. I mean, I wouldn't, but I can."

#10 Hopar

Hopar

Cat-5

• Members
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 12:47 PM

QUOTE(pugdog @ Nov 29 2006, 12:36 PM) View Post

Not personal experience, I can't afford it. Tom Boonen can't either, but he's famous so that'll do.

The guy bought a Lambo and he can't afford Monaco? I knew that Monaco was outrageously expensive, but I did not realize how crazy it must be.

EDIT: Selpling

Edited by Hopar, 30 November 2006 - 12:48 PM.

♠The Road is My Oyster♠

#11 sweatpea

sweatpea

Cat-4

• Members
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:14 PM

Maybe Tom needs help from another Monaco resident (Cipo) re: winning the sprint on the road and in the sack and how to pace yourself. I read somewhere once and can't remember where that the whole "Cipo as playboy" hype was a PR effort at demoralizing his competition who would hear he'd be out partying all night in the disco and show up and win races the next day...maybe Tommeke should take notes...BUT I must say, Cipo never would buy such a vulgar car as a Lamborghini...he has much better taste in cars and motorbikes.

#12 pugdog

pugdog

Cat-2

• Members
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE(Hopar @ Nov 30 2006, 09:47 PM) View Post

The guy bought a Lambo and he can't afford Monaco? I knew that Monaco was outrageously expensive, but I did not realize how crazy it must be.

EDIT: Selpling

Monaco is expensive, but even more expensive is the company he might keep.

#13 Hopar

Hopar

Cat-5

• Members
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(pugdog @ Nov 30 2006, 01:15 PM) View Post

Monaco is expensive, but even more expensive is the company he might keep.

There is not enough money in the world for anyone to buy friends and happiness. Good luck to Tom.

QUOTE(sweatpea @ Nov 30 2006, 01:14 PM) View Post

Maybe Tom needs help from another Monaco resident (Cipo) re: winning the sprint on the road and in the sack and how to pace yourself. I read somewhere once and can't remember where that the whole "Cipo as playboy" hype was a PR effort at demoralizing his competition who would hear he'd be out partying all night in the disco and show up and win races the next day...maybe Tommeke should take notes...BUT I must say, Cipo never would buy such a vulgar car as a Lamborghini...he has much better taste in cars and motorbikes.

Lamborghini vulgur? Maybe. By those standards so is a Ferrari or a Bentley. A Porsche GT3, now that is a beauty.
♠The Road is My Oyster♠

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users